SuperHost - Foundations of Service Quality is a practical introduction to customer service skills including:
- Communication etiquette and teamwork
- Business case and return on investment (ROI) of customer satisfaction
- Service recovery and problem solving
This course is ideal for people who are entering the workforce for the first time or after a significant break, or are fairly new at working in a customer-facing role.
SuperHost - Foundations of Service Quality
SuperHost® Foundations of Service Quality is a comprehensive, practical introduction to the principles of providing a quality service experience. This course is ideal for people who are either entering the workforce for the first time or after a significant break, or are fairly new at working in a front-line, customer-facing role.
The course will cover:
- Basic customer service, communication and teamwork skills – some of the key 21st century skills
- Relationships between service quality, customer experience, and business objectives
- The importance of front-line employees in service sector businesses
- Expectations from the point of view of customers, employers, and employees
- Communication etiquette and best practices
- Service recovery techniques
- Metrics used to assess customer experience and service quality
- Direct instruction
- Brain storm & Think Pair Share activities
- Peer assessment
- Online exam
All workshops are a full day (6-8hours) and are offered as private or semi private sessions. Maximum students 25. The rate for training is $1500 for a minimum of 10 students. A $35 per person fee will be charged for additional students over 10 persons.