DID YOU KNOW...
- After one hour, people retain less than half of the information presented
- After one day, people forget more than 70 % of what was taught in training
- After six days, people forget 75 % of the information in their training
Learning That Sticks is an important lunch & learn style follow up session that uses problem-based learning to engage & revitalize your leaders.
Learning That Sticks
Adult workers will retain information better when it's relevant, they can connect the new learning to past experience & knowledge and when there is collaboration.
Learning That Sticks will engage your leaders to practice and synthesize new skills.
- Practice and apply new skills acquired during online workshops
- Integrate new learning into your organization's existing procedures
- Set SMART organizational goals
- Foster a culture of accountability
Session Details & Activities:
- Problem-base learning
- Brainstorming & Think Pair Share Activities
- Up to groups of 5
- 1.5 Hours in length
- Can be held in person or via zoom
Contact CHS to develop a workshop that is customised to the needs of your organisation.