Front line staff will improve their skills to deal with unsatisfied customers by taking ownership of complaint, working through five steps of conflict resolution and following up.
Workshop price includes 4 hours of instruction for a maximum group size of 20 people.
Contact CHS to develop a workshop that is customised to the needs of your organisation.
Conflict Resolution - Take Ownership and Follow Up
- Know who your customers are
- Identify the causes of conflict
- Identify 5 steps of how to deal with conflict (Taking Ownership)
- Explore Empowerment and Following Up
- Direct Instruction
- Groups Activities; Brainstorming, Video Role Play
- Peer Assessment & Observation