Connect Hospitality Strategies is looking forward to classroom training and is committed to implementing the most stringent standards to keep the instructor and learners safe.
• In classroom training will only be conducted when proper sanitizing and social distancing is permissible.
• The instructor will need to maintain a distance of 3 meters to the front row and/or wear a mask.
• Learners will be required to complete a pre-session survey prior to coming to the training sessions
• Activities will be conducted out of doors as often as possible.
• Learners will be required to wear masks when social distancing cannot be maintained. • Learners will be asked to bring their own supplies – pens, notebooks etc • The classroom should be cleaned and disinfected in accordance with the BCCDC’s Cleaning and Disinfectants for Public Settings.
• For full day training sessions (over 6 hours), high touch areas will be sanitized after breaks
• Shared items will be removed where cross-contamination is possible (e.g., shared office supplies, coffee and water stations, and snack bins ).
• Ensure the venue provides and stocks adequate hand-washing facilities on site and ensure the location is visible and easily accessed.
• Provide the ability for frequent hand washing or sanitizing.
• Capacity in washrooms will be limited to ensure physical distancing.